K1 K3 Marriage Visa Lawyer in San Diego – San Diego Immigration Lawyer
San Diego K1 K3 Marriage Visa Lawyer Habib Hasbini, Attorney at Law – 945 4th Avenue, Suite 309, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 350-3111 – 425 W. Beech Street, Unit:538, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 383-0001 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top San Diego Immigration Lawyer with 10.0 Avvo Rating
San Diego Visa Attorney
Arabic, English, French, and Spanish Speaking Staff
Law Offices of Hasbini in San Diego
Marriage Visa For Spouses Of U.S. Citizens Outside of USA
The Marriage visa allows for the spouse of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States as a permanent resident. To obtain permanent residency, a couple must obtain a marriage visa and then the foreign national must go through ?consular processing? and attend an interview at the local U.S. consulate.
Marriage Visa Qualifications
To be eligible for the marriage visa and consular processing, a foreign national must be married to a U.S. citizen and must be seeking lawful permanent residency. It does not matter how long a foreign national and a U.S. citizen has been married. A person who is married for one day is just as eligible as a couple that has been married for ten years.
Marriage Visa and Consular Processing Steps
Outside the United States
To obtain a marriage visa for the foreign national spouse, a U.S. citizen must first file an immigrant visa petition with the USCIS. Once the petition is filed, the U.S. citizen and foreign national must wait for the USCIS to make a determination. Once the marriage visa petition is approved by USCIS, the case is transferred to the U.S. State Department for consular processing. The State Department will request certain documents and certificates, and then (once the receive the required documents) will schedule the foreign national spouse for an interview with a U.S. official at a U.S. consulate abroad. After the interview, a visa will be issued that will allow the foreign national spouse to enter the United States and reunite with the U.S. citizen spouse.
After Entering United States
Upon entering the United States, the foreign national spouse will have permanent residency. With permanent residency, the spouse will be able to work and travel abroad.
If the couple is recently married, the foreign national will only be granted conditional permanent residency, and will need to complete additional steps before the conditions on the permanent residency are removed. However, those steps will not need to be completed until approximately two years after the couple enters the United States.
A spouse of a U.S. citizen can generally apply for U.S. citizenship three years after obtaining lawful permanent residency (either conditional or not).
Law Offices of Hasbini specialize
in immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing, U.S. permanent residence,
green card, working visas, H-1B’s, business and investment visas,
naturalization, corporate and business immigration, political asylum,
as well as deportation and removal matters.
San Diego immigration defense lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates truly understand what it takes to get our clients the legal help they
deserve. By remaining open and honest with our clients, we are consistently
able to provide the highest quality of care and service. We are familiar
with the emotional investment clients make in the immigration process.
San Diego immigration defense lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates combine personal experience, knowledge of the immigration
system, and extensive legal experience to provide the immigration
services you need.
Our clients come
from various backgrounds and we work hard to accomplish each of their
immigration goals. Our diverse staff represents our true international
nature and can accommodate nearly every client. Our international staff
speaks Arabic, English, French, and Spanish.
Few things are more worrying than facing immigration problems. Your future is at stake when USCIS and the Immigration Courts make decisions about your family’s right to stay in the U.S. The Law Offices of Hasbini is a recognized leader in immigration law, with the highest reputation in San Diego for helping immigrants resolve their immigration problems. Our staff is committed to bringing immigrant families together, and to keep them here when trouble strikes. Our firm aims to provide the best possible legal representation to all clients. We are proud of the representation that we provide and we value each one of our clients. If you are in need of high-quality legal counsel, contact our firm and see how we can help.
The firm’s founder, Habib Hasbini, has the critical insights immigrants need in defending their immigration case. With 15 years of experience, Habib Hasbini has the knowledge to successfully navigate his clients through the U.S. immigration system. It is vital that your case be handled by immigration lawyers with your best interests in mind; our attorneys have resolved even the most difficult immigration problems, and earned a hard-won reputation representing immigrants at the cutting-edge of immigration law.
Our legal team represents clients like you facing a variety of immigration problems, including:
- immigration defense
- green card
- permanent residency
- citizenship & naturalization (N-400 and N-336)
- dream act
- political asylum
- asylum & refugee status
- deportation & asylum
- deportation defense
- bond hearings
- immigration court
- I-130 family immigration petitions
- joint I-751 petitions for spouses
- I-751 waivers
- restriction on removal
- cancellation of removal and 212(c) applications
- waiver of Inadmissibility
- criminal immigration problems
- federal court immigration litigation
- K1 and K3 marriage visas
- U Visas
- temporary Visas (B-2 Visas, B-1 Visas, F-1 Visas, K-1 Visas)
- work and investment Visas (E-1 Visas, E-2 Visas, L-1 Visas, H-1B Work Visas, H1B Transfer, TN Visas, J-1 Visas (Exchange Visitors), J2 Visas/Family Members)
- permanent Visas (EB-1 Visas, EB-2 Visas, EB-3 Visas and EB-5 Visas)
- H1B Visas
- religious worker Visas (EB-4 Visas)
- VAWA Petitions
- expiring I-551 green card
- marriage based green card interview questions
- Adam Walsh Act problems
We can handle any type of immigration problems regarding a spouse of a US citizen within the US, parents of US Citizens, sons and daughters of US citizens, spouse & unmarried children of US residents, married sons & daughters of US citizens, and brothers and sisters of US citizens.Our firm is dedicated to helping individuals with immigration matters when they are visiting the US, and assisting them before the Asylum Office.
Law Offices of Habib Hasbini is dedicated to winning the toughest immigration cases. Your case must be carefully evaluated to determine the best legal strategy to assist you and your family . Our offices serve immigrants from all over California, the United States, and around the world in most kinds of immigration defense matters. We are here to help you quickly solve your immigration problems, so you and your family can finally build a future here in the United States.
Contact a San Diego immigration defense attorney from our firm to address your immigration legal problem:
Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego in San Diego County
- Immigration Lawyer in San Diego
- Immigration Lawyer in Chula Vista, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in El Cajon, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Coronado, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Encinitas, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Escondido, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Fallbrook, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Imperial Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in La Mesa, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Lemon Grove, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in National City, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Oceanside, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Poway, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Marcos, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Ysidro, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Santee, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Solana Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Spring Valley, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Vista, San Diego, CA