San Diego Citizenship Naturalization Lawyer – Citizenship and Naturalization Attorney in San Diego
San Diego Citizenship Naturalization Lawyer Habib Hasbini, Attorney at Law – 945 4th Avenue, Suite 309, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 350-3111 – 425 W. Beech Street, Unit:538, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 383-0001 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top San Diego Citizenship and Naturalization Lawyer with 10.0 Avvo Rating
Arabic, English, French, and Spanish Speaking Staff
San Diego Citizenship and Naturalization Lawyers at the Law Offices of Hasbini in San Diego
10 Steps to Naturalization: Understanding the Process of Becoming a U.S. Citizen
- Step 1. Determine if you are already a U.S. citizen.
- Determine if you are eligible to become a U.S. citizen.
- Step 3. Prepare your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
- Step 4. Submit your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
- Step 5. Go to the biometrics appointment, if applicable.
- Step 6. Complete the interview.
- Step 7. Receive a decision from USCIS on your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
- Step 8. Receive a notice to take the Oath of Allegiance.
- Step 9. Take the Oath of Allegiance to the United States.
- Step 10. Understanding U.S. citizenship.
If you are not a U.S. citizen by birth, or you did not acquire or derive U.S. citizenship from your parent(s) automatically after birth, go to the next step.
Review the naturalization eligibility worksheet to help you decide if you are eligible to apply for naturalization.
Download the form and read the instructions. Get 2 passport-style photos and collect the necessary documents to demonstrate your eligibility for naturalization. Use the document checklist to make sure you collect all the required documents.
Once you submit Form N-400, USCIS will send you a receipt notice. You can check current processing times and the status of your application online or by calling the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (hearing impaired).
If you need to take biometrics, USCIS will send you an appointment notice that includes your biometrics appointment date, time, and location. Arrive at the designated location at the scheduled time. Have your biometrics taken.
Once all the preliminary processes on your case are complete, USCIS will schedule an interview with you to complete the naturalization process. You must report to the USCIS office at the date and time on your appointment notice. Please bring the appointment notice with you.
USCIS will issue you a written notice of decision.
-Granted-USCIS may approve your Form N-400 if the evidence in your record establishes that you are eligible for naturalization.
-Continued-USCIS may continue your application if you need to provide additional evidence/documentation, fail to provide USCIS the correct documents, or fail the English and/or civics test the first time.
-Denied-USCIS will deny your Form N-400 if the evidence in your record establishes you are not eligible for naturalization.
If USCIS approved your Form N-400 in step 7, you may be able to participate in a naturalization ceremony on the same day as your interview. If a same day naturalization ceremony is unavailable, USCIS will mail you a notification with the date, time, and location of your scheduled ceremony.
You are not a U.S. citizen until you take the Oath of Allegiance at a naturalization ceremony.
Complete the questionnaire on Form N-445, Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony. Report for your naturalization ceremony and check in with USCIS. A USCIS officer will review your responses to Form N-445. Turn in your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card). Take the Oath of Allegiance to become a U.S. citizen. Receive your Certificate of Naturalization, review it, and notify USCIS of any errors you see on your certificate before leaving the ceremony site.
Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. Check out the list of some of the most important rights and responsibilities that all citizens-both Americans by birth and by choice-should exercise, honor, and respect.
Become a U.S. Citizen
Start your application now!
ImmigrationLawyer-SanDiego.com provides individuals seeking to naturalize with a naturalization lawyer that takes the worry out of the process.
Everyone knows that naturalization has many benefits. However, if inappropriately filed, or incorrectly filed, a naturalization petition can lead to a denial and even deportation from the United States.
ImmigrationLawyer-SanDiego.com seeks to take that worry out of the naturalization process, and make the process as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
ImmigrationLawyer-SanDiego.com is provided as a service to the naturalization clients of Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego, a full service immigration law firm that provides representation to clients throughout the United States and the world.
Why Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego?
Becoming a U.S. citizen is why many immigrants come to the United States. The firm realizes that this last step should be approached with the same care and diligence that an immigrant has taken on all the previous immigration steps. The firm strives to provide immediate, personal assistance to all of its clients and works to ensure that all client questions are answered by a naturalization attorney.
The firm also works proactively to ensure that no individual unknowingly risks being removed from the country while attempting to naturalize.
Law Offices of Hasbini specialize
in immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing, U.S. permanent residence,
green card, working visas, H-1B’s, business and investment visas,
naturalization, corporate and business immigration, political asylum,
as well as deportation and removal matters.
San Diego citizenship lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates truly understand what it takes to get our clients the legal help they
deserve. By remaining open and honest with our clients, we are consistently
able to provide the highest quality of care and service. We are familiar
with the emotional investment clients make in the immigration process.
San Diego immigration defense lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates combine personal experience, knowledge of the immigration
system, and extensive legal experience to provide the immigration
services you need.
Our clients come
from various backgrounds and we work hard to accomplish each of their
immigration goals. Our diverse staff represents our true international
nature and can accommodate nearly every client. Our international staff
speaks Arabic, English, French, and Spanish.
Few things are more worrying than facing immigration problems. Your future is at stake when USCIS and the Immigration Courts make decisions about your family’s right to stay in the U.S. The Law Offices of Hasbini is a recognized leader in immigration law, with the highest reputation in San Diego for helping immigrants resolve their immigration problems. Our staff is committed to bringing immigrant families together, and to keep them here when trouble strikes. Our firm aims to provide the best possible legal representation to all clients. We are proud of the representation that we provide and we value each one of our clients. If you are in need of high-quality legal counsel, contact our firm and see how we can help.
The firm’s founder, Habib Hasbini, has the critical insights immigrants need in defending their immigration case. With 15 years of experience, Habib Hasbini has the knowledge to successfully navigate his clients through the U.S. immigration system. It is vital that your case be handled by immigration lawyers with your best interests in mind; our attorneys have resolved even the most difficult immigration problems, and earned a hard-won reputation representing immigrants at the cutting-edge of immigration law.
Our legal team represents clients like you facing a variety of immigration problems, including:
San Diego Citizenship Lawyer Practice Areas by Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego
San Diego Citizenship and Naturalization Attorney Practice Areas
- immigration defense
- green card
- permanent residency
- citizenship & naturalization (N-400 and N-336)
- dream act
- political asylum
- asylum & refugee status
- deportation & asylum
- deportation defense
- bond hearings
- immigration court
- I-130 family immigration petitions
- joint I-751 petitions for spouses
- I-751 waivers
- restriction on removal
- cancellation of removal and 212(c) applications
- waiver of Inadmissibility
- criminal immigration problems
- federal court immigration litigation
- K1 and K3 marriage visas
- U Visas
- temporary Visas (B-2 Visas, B-1 Visas, F-1 Visas, K-1 Visas)
- work and investment Visas (E-1 Visas, E-2 Visas, L-1 Visas, H-1B Work Visas, H1B Transfer, TN Visas, J-1 Visas (Exchange Visitors), J2 Visas/Family Members)
- permanent Visas (EB-1 Visas, EB-2 Visas, EB-3 Visas and EB-5 Visas)
- H1B Visas
- religious worker Visas (EB-4 Visas)
- VAWA Petitions
- expiring I-551 green card
- marriage based green card interview questions
- Adam Walsh Act problems
We can handle any type immigration problems. Our firm is dedicated to helping individuals with immigration matters when they are visiting the US, and assisting them before the Asylum Office.
Law Offices of Habib Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego is dedicated to winning the toughest immigration cases. Your case must be carefully evaluated to determine the best legal strategy to assist you and your family . Our offices serve immigrants from all over California, the United States, and around the world in most kinds of immigration defense matters. We are here to help you quickly solve your immigration problems, so you and your family can finally build a future here in the United States.
Contact a San Diego immigration defense attorney from our firm to address your immigration legal problem.
Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego in San Diego County
- Immigration Lawyer in San Diego
- Immigration Lawyer in Chula Vista, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in El Cajon, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Coronado, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Encinitas, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Escondido, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Fallbrook, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Imperial Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in La Mesa, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Lemon Grove, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in National City, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Oceanside, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Poway, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Marcos, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Ysidro, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Santee, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Solana Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Spring Valley, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Vista, San Diego, CA
San Diego Citizenship Lawyer Social Media
Social Media by San Diego Citizenship Attorney