San Diego Criminal Immigration Lawyer – San Diego Immigration Attorney
San Diego Criminal Immigration Lawyer Habib Hasbini, Attorney at Law – 945 4th Avenue, Suite 309, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 350-3111 – 425 W. Beech Street, Unit:538, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 383-0001 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top San Diego Immigration Lawyer with 10.0 Avvo Rating
San Diego Visa Lawyer
Arabic, English, French, and Spanish Speaking Staff
Law Offices of Hasbini San Diego Criminal Immigration Lawyer in San Diego
About Criminal Immigration
Criminal immigration involves the intersection of immigration and criminal law. There are many ways where immigration and criminal law intersect.
If a non-citizen is facing criminal charges, they need an immigration lawyer to explain the potential immigration consequence of any possible plea agreement.
Having a criminal history could impact someone?s ability to seek adjustment of status or seek naturalization.
An individual facing removal due to a criminal history must either show that their criminal history does not render them removable or apply for relief from removal, in order not to be removed.
Many non-citizens plead guilty to crimes without realizing that their conviction can get them deported. Sometimes when this happens, a criminal lawyer can have the plea agreement vacated. Immigration attorneys can work with criminal lawyers to prevent the non-citizens deportation while the criminal lawyer attempts to have the guilty plea vacated.
Why You Should Hire Me For Your Criminal Immigration Case
I am not a criminal lawyer, but I handle immigration matters for individuals with criminal histories.
Criminal immigration is a complex and difficult area of immigration law. If you are a non-citizen and have a criminal history, you need an immigration attorney that has expertise with criminal immigration.
I have been handling Criminal immigration matters as long as I have been practicing immigration law.
Law Offices of Hasbini specializes
in immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing, U.S. permanent residence,
green card, working visas, H-1B’s, business and investment visas,
naturalization, corporate and business immigration, political asylum,
as well as deportation and removal matters.
San Diego criminal immigration lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates truly understand what it takes to get our clients the legal help they
deserve. By remaining open and honest with our clients, we are consistently
able to provide the highest quality of care and service. We are familiar
with the emotional investment clients make in the immigration process.
San Diego immigration defense lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates combine personal experience, knowledge of the immigration
system, and extensive legal experience to provide the immigration
services you need.
Our clients come
from various backgrounds and we work hard to accomplish each of their
immigration goals. Our diverse staff represents our true international
nature and can accommodate nearly every client. Our international staff
speaks Arabic, English, French, and Spanish.
San Diego immigration criminal lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates have a 10/10 Avvo rating and ranked number 1 at
Our legal team represents clients like you facing a variety of immigration problems, including:
- immigration defense
- green card
- permanent residency
- citizenship & naturalization (N-400 and N-336)
- dream act
- political asylum
- asylum & refugee status
- deportation & asylum
- deportation defense
- bond hearings
- immigration court
- I-130 family immigration petitions
- joint I-751 petitions for spouses
- I-751 waivers
- restriction on removal
- cancellation of removal and 212(c) applications
- waiver of Inadmissibility
- criminal immigration problems
- federal court immigration litigation
- K1 and K3 marriage visas
- U Visas
- temporary Visas (B-2 Visas, B-1 Visas, F-1 Visas, K-1 Visas)
- work and investment Visas (E-1 Visas, E-2 Visas, L-1 Visas, H-1B Work Visas, H1B Transfer, TN Visas, J-1 Visas (Exchange Visitors), J2 Visas/Family Members)
- permanent Visas (EB-1 Visas, EB-2 Visas, EB-3 Visas and EB-5 Visas)
- H1B Visas
- religious worker Visas (EB-4 Visas)
- VAWA Petitions
- expiring I-551 green card
- marriage based green card interview questions
- Adam Walsh Act problems
We can handle any type of immigration problems regarding a spouse of a US citizen within the US, parents of US Citizens, sons and daughters of US citizens, spouse & unmarried children of US residents, married sons & daughters of US citizens, and brothers and sisters of US citizens.Our firm is dedicated to helping individuals with immigration matters when they are visiting the US, and assisting them before the Asylum Office.
Law Offices of Habib Hasbini is dedicated to winning the toughest immigration cases. Your case must be carefully evaluated to determine the best legal strategy to assist you and your family . Our offices serve immigrants from all over California, the United States, and around the world in most kinds of immigration defense matters. We are here to help you quickly solve your immigration problems, so you and your family can finally build a future here in the United States.
Contact a San Diego immigration defense attorney from our firm to address your immigration legal problem.
Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego in San Diego County
- Immigration Lawyer in San Diego
- Immigration Lawyer in Chula Vista, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in El Cajon, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Coronado, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Encinitas, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Escondido, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Fallbrook, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Imperial Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in La Mesa, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Lemon Grove, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in National City, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Oceanside, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Poway, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Marcos, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Ysidro, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Santee, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Solana Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Spring Valley, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Vista, San Diego, CA