San Diego Joint Petitions Spouses Lawyer – San Diego I-751 Attorney
San Diego Joint Petitions Spouses Lawyer Habib Hasbini, Attorney at Law – 945 4th Avenue, Suite 309, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 350-3111 – 425 W. Beech Street, Unit:538, San Diego, CA 92101 – Phone: (619) 383-0001 – Email: email@example.com
San Diego Joint Petitions Spouses Lawyer by Law Offices of Hasbini
Top San Diego Immigration Lawyer with 10.0 Avvo Rating
San Diego Visa Lawyer
Arabic, English, French, and Spanish Speaking Staff
Law Offices of Hasbini San Diego Joint Petitions Spouses Lawyer
I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
These are the basic steps required to file JOINTLY as a married couple. These steps should be followed as a guideline and not as specific requirements for any given case. Every case is unique and this does not address that uniqueness.
- Form I-751 (422 KB PDF)
- Instructions for Form I-751 (260 KB PDF)
Purpose of Form
For a conditional resident who obtained status through marriage to apply to remove the conditions on his or her residence.
Number of Pages
Form 5; Instructions 7.
04/11/13. A new edition of this form is coming soon. In the meantime, customers may file using the
04/11/13 edition. No previous editions accepted.
Where to File
Applicants must file Form I-751 at the USCIS California Service Center or the USCIS Vermont Service Center, depending on where they live.
If you live in Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, file with the California Service Center at:
USCIS California Service Center
P.O. Box 10751
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075
If you live in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and West Virginia, file with the Vermont Service Center at:
USCIS Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
P.O. Box 200
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
$505. (Add $85 biometric fee for a total of $590, where applicable. See the form instructions for payment details.)
Note on Filing Fee: Please include the base petition fee plus $85 biometric services fee for all conditional resident applicants. Each conditional resident child listed under Part 4 of this form who is a dependent seeking to remove their conditional status, is required to submit an additional biometric services fee of $85, regardless of age.
Do not send Change of Address Requests to the USCIS Lockbox facilities.
Law Offices of Hasbini specializes
in immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing, U.S. permanent residence,
green card, working visas, H-1B’s, business and investment visas,
naturalization, corporate and business immigration, political asylum,
as well as deportation and removal matters.
San Diego Joint Petitions Spouses lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates truly understand what it takes to get our clients the legal help they
deserve. By remaining open and honest with our clients, we are consistently
able to provide the highest quality of care and service. We are familiar
with the emotional investment clients make in the immigration process.
San Diego Joint Petitions Spouses Lawyer Habib Hasbini and his associates combine personal experience, knowledge of the immigration
system, and extensive legal experience to provide the immigration
services you need.
Our clients come
from various backgrounds and we work hard to accomplish each of their
immigration goals. Our diverse staff represents our true international
nature and can accommodate nearly every client. Our international staff
speaks Arabic, English, French, and Spanish.
Our legal team represents clients like you facing a variety of immigration problems, including:
- immigration defense
- green card
- permanent residency
- citizenship & naturalization (N-400 and N-336)
- dream act
- political asylum
- asylum & refugee status
- deportation & asylum
- deportation defense
- bond hearings
- immigration court
- I-130 family immigration petitions
- joint I-751 petitions for spouses
- I-751 waivers
- restriction on removal
- cancellation of removal and 212(c) applications
- waiver of Inadmissibility
- criminal immigration problems
- federal court immigration litigation
- K1 and K3 marriage visas
- U Visas
- temporary Visas (B-2 Visas, B-1 Visas, F-1 Visas, K-1 Visas)
- work and investment Visas (E-1 Visas, E-2 Visas, L-1 Visas, H-1B Work Visas, H1B Transfer, TN Visas, J-1 Visas (Exchange Visitors), J2 Visas/Family Members)
- permanent Visas (EB-1 Visas, EB-2 Visas, EB-3 Visas and EB-5 Visas)
- H1B Visas
- religious worker Visas (EB-4 Visas)
- VAWA Petitions
- expiring I-551 green card
- marriage based green card interview questions
- Adam Walsh Act problems
We can handle any type of immigration problems regarding a spouse of a US citizen within the US, parents of US Citizens, sons and daughters of US citizens, spouse & unmarried children of US residents, married sons & daughters of US citizens, and brothers and sisters of US citizens.Our firm is dedicated to helping individuals with immigration matters when they are visiting the US, and assisting them before the Asylum Office.
Law Offices of Habib Hasbini is dedicated to winning the toughest immigration cases. Your case must be carefully evaluated to determine the best legal strategy to assist you and your family . Our offices serve immigrants from all over California, the United States, and around the world in most kinds of immigration defense matters. We are here to help you quickly solve your immigration problems, so you and your family can finally build a future here in the United States.
Contact a San Diego immigration defense attorney from our firm to address your immigration legal problem.
Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego in San Diego County
- Immigration Lawyer in San Diego
- Immigration Lawyer in Chula Vista, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in El Cajon, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Coronado, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Del Mar, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Encinitas, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Escondido, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Fallbrook, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Imperial Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in La Mesa, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Lemon Grove, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in National City, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Oceanside, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Poway, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Marcos, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in San Ysidro, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Santee, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Solana Beach, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Spring Valley, San Diego, CA
- Immigration Lawyer in Vista, San Diego, CA