The USCIS has designated seven valid conditions upon which they will consider expediting an EB-5 visa request. Those reasons include:
- A provable emergent situation
- A severe potential or real financial loss to a company or an individual
- A humanitarian situation
- A project being developed by a non-profit organization that will further the cultural and social interests of the United States
- A project that is compellingly in the interest of the USCIS
- A situation that, if delayed, would be detrimental to the interest of the Department of Defense
- A USCIS error
Discounting the last item, which is not predictable, any Regional Center wishing to offer expedited EB-5 processing should look for projects and investors that fit one or more of the listed scenarios. Advanced preparation and due diligence that take these situations into consideration upfront can give a Regional Center a competitive advantage in processing time.
To learn more, call us at 619-350-3111.
To hire the best San Diego Immigration Lawyer, come to Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego. For a limited time, San Diego Immigration Lawyers at the Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego offer a free consultation at the Immigration Lawyer San Diego office.
Also Read: Types Of Visa