Hi, How Can We Help You?

Lets Discuss Your Case

    BOOK AN online
    10.0Habib Hasbini

    Top-rated Immigration Lawyer in San Diego

    hasbini CA

    “From Immigrant to Citizen: We’ll Help You Along the Way”

    San Diego Immigration lawyer Habib Hasbini, Attorney at Law is the head of Law Offices of Hasbini which is based in San Diego. Habib Hasbini, Attorney at Law, and his associates offer legal services in Immigration and Nationality Law. Law Offices of Hasbini which is also called as Immigration Lawyer San Diego presents superior San Diego immigration lawyer services.

    We specialize in family, corporate and business immigration, immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing, U.S. permanent residence, green card, working visas, H-1B’s, business and investment visas, citizenship and naturalization, political asylum, as well as deportation and removal matters.

    Our Immigration Lawyers truly understand what it takes to get our clients the legal help they deserve. By remaining open and honest with our clients, we are consistently able to provide the highest quality of care and service. We are familiar with the emotional investment clients make in the immigration process.

    Case Experience 100%

    More About Immigration Attorney in San Diego, CA

    San Diego immigration defense lawyer Habib Hasbini, Attorney at Law and his associates combine personal experience, knowledge of the immigration system, and extensive legal experience to provide the immigration services you need. Our clients come from various backgrounds and we work hard to accomplish each of their immigration goals. Our diverse staff represents our true international nature and can accommodate nearly every client. Our international staff speaks Arabic, English, French, and Spanish.
    Few things are more worrying than facing immigration problems. Your future is at stake when USCIS and the Immigration Courts make decisions about your family’s right to stay in the U.S. We are the recognized leader in immigration law, with the highest reputation in San Diego for helping immigrants resolve their immigration problems. We represents both corporate and individual clients around the world with 10/10 Avvo rating and most famous San Diego Immigration Lawyer at Nolo.

    Under what circumstances should she or he obtain representation of an immigration lawyer?

    Many people seem to believe that so-called “simple” matters never require the services of an immigration lawyer, that so-called “complicated” matters always require the services of an immigration lawyer, and that everything “in-between” can somehow be weighed on some kind of imaginary scale (which can indicate, perhaps, in shades of gray going from white to black) to determine whether the matter is “simple” or “complicated”.

    Such persons often think a “simple” matter is something such as an application by a person who is visiting from abroad for an extension of time to remain in the U.S. Accordingly, such persons think that this type of a “simple” matter never requires the services of an immigration lawyer. Such persons also often think a “complicated” matter is something such as a deportation hearing in Immigration Court or an “employer-sponsored” application for permanent residence. Accordingly, such persons think that these types of “complicated” matters always require the services of an immigration lawyer.

    It is very important to understand that, unfortunately, there are many separate government agencies and courts involved with Immigration or Nationality Law matters. Such agencies and courts include:

    • the Department of State (“D.O.S.”), which is in charge of all of the U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world. D.O.S. is also in charge of the Visa Office (“V.O.”) and the United States Information Agency (“U.S.I.A.”);
    • the Department of Labor (“D.O.L.”), which is in charge of many regional offices, located throughout the United States, of the Employment and Training Administration (“E.T.A.”), which has the power to decide whether or not, in its opinion, a person’s employment skills are needed in the United States. D.O.L. is also in charge of the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (“B.A.L.C.A.”), which is located in Washington, D.C.;
    • the Department of Justice (“D.O.J.”), which is in charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (the “F.B.I.”) and the Executive Office for Immigration Review (“E.O.I.R.”), which includes the Office of the Immigration Judge (“O.I.J.”), located throughout the U.S., and the Board of Immigration Appeals (“B.I.A.”), located just outside Washington, D.C.;
    • the Department of Homeland Security (“D.H.S”) and its three separate “bureaus” having jurisdiction over various immigration matters: the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (“B.C.I.S”); the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“B.I.C.E.”); and the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (“B.C.B.P.”); and,
    • the many United States District Courts, the United States Circuit Courts of Appeals, and, ultimately, the United States Supreme Court.

    There are some intelligent, caring people who work at these government agencies. However, during my many years of experience as an immigration lawyer, I have seen first-hand that some of the government employees who work at these agencies are often uncaring, inefficient and extremely bureaucratic. They sometimes lose people’s files and documents, and applications can sit on shelves or in drawers for months and, in some cases, even years. Government employees in these agencies sometimes make decisions that are unfair, unintelligent or even, in some cases, contrary to law. Some government employees are rude or incompetent or both. In addition, each separate agency has its own forms, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures, many of which are extremely difficult to obtain.

    We have seen many “simple” matters turn into nightmares of complications with horrible results. We have seen many “complicated” matters end up, amazingly, being quickly and fairly resolved. Predictions as to what will happen regarding any matter can often be incorrect. Accordingly, We truly believe that no matter can ever be labeled as “simple” or “complicated”.

    Can an immigration lawyer ever help to speed up the resolution of an immigrant or nationality matter?

    The sad truth is that very few matters involving U.S. Immigration or Nationality Law are ever resolved quickly. This is the truth regardless of whether or not a person is represented by an immigration attorney.

    Except under the most extreme and very rarest of circumstances, to help get a matter resolved quickly is not a good reason to hire an immigration lawyer. As mentioned above, the two most important reasons why a person should be represented by an immigration lawyer are:

    1. to give the person much more power in dealing with the government and
    2. to increase the probability that the final resolution of the case will be positive, not to speed up the resolution of the matter.

    How can a person find out if an immigration lawyer is competent?

    A competent lawyer can be defined as a lawyer who is effective, knowledgeable, professional, caring, and experienced. Four ways to find out if a particular immigration lawyer has these qualities are:

    1. Learn about some of the clients who have hired the lawyer in the past (see a list of many of the employer clients that have hired us in the past);
    2. Find out if the lawyer is officially certified as a Specialist Attorney in Immigration and Nationality Law by the state in which she or he is licensed to practice law (We are licensed to practice law by the State of California, and we are certified as a Specialist Attorney in Immigration and Nationality Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, and, in addition, we have served as one of the Commissioners on the Board’s Advisory Commission on Immigration and Nationality Law);
    3. Determine how long the person has been practicing immigration law (We have practiced immigration law continuously since 1990);
    4. Find out if the lawyer has ever been disciplined by the state in which she or he is licensed to practice law for incompetent or unethical acts or omissions (We have never been disciplined for any reason).

    If I have a B-1 visa, how long will I able to stay in the United States?

    The answer to this question will vary depending on the circumstances of your trip and the extenuating factors of your visa. Typically, if you are entering in the country with a B-1 visa, you will have between six months to a full year.

    I am looking to adopt a foreign child. How can I make the process as fast as possible?

    For those who are looking into adoption, but have yet to identify the child that they are interested in adopting, it is recommended that they file an Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition. This will allow for the portion relating to the approval of the parents to have been completed by the time the child is chosen so that the adoption process can be expedited.

    How can I permanently live in the United States?

    If you are looking to become an immigrant who permanently lives in the country, you need to seek status as a permanent resident. Those who are granted this permission are given what is commonly referred to as a green card. To obtain this status you can either seek a green card through your relatives, through a job, through status as a refugee or one of the other qualifying ways.

    I’m a foreign national student, studying in the U.S. Can I stay within the country following graduation?

    To stay in the country following graduation, a student will need to obtain an H-1B temporary worker visa. Typically, graduates who work in a specialty field (such as a medical professional or engineer) will be able to obtain this visa with ease. To ensure that this process moves smoothly, it is recommended that students apply for this visa as early as possible to avoid penalties.

    Customer Reviews
    Ibrahim Salloum
    Ibrahim Salloum
    Maroun Costantine
    Maroun Costantine
    Aseel Hermiz
    Aseel Hermiz
    I had a consultation with Mr hasbini and ask him a few question about my immigration status he answered all my question and explain everything to me which is my lawyer didn’t explain any of this I really recommend him as immgration lawyer Thank you so much
    amany samara
    amany samara
    The communication with her is really God and it helps me a lot and i liked her more because she answer our questions really fast and probably she is one of the greatest lawyer that gives me a lot of advice,❤️????
    Laith Alramahi
    Laith Alramahi
    The best lawyer in USA High interest and experience in immigration matters Thank so much ✌️????????????
    Pia BouKaram
    Pia BouKaram
    I had a conversation on Instagram, they were very helpful and tried to help me and give me a legal advise without forcing me to take an appointment and to pay for a legal opinion. thank you! looking forward to work together in the future
    Sahar Ashour
    Sahar Ashour
    Abir Pretty
    Abir Pretty
    One of the best. Very quick to call back and take their time to explain everything for you. Highly recommended
    Robert El Bitar
    Robert El Bitar
    They will help you without having to deal with any problems.
    eduardo urroz ayala
    eduardo urroz ayala
    Estamos agradecidos con el abogado por su atención en mi caso de naturalización me contesto mis preguntas

    Immigration Court

    • Bond and Detention Issues
    • Relief from Removal/Deportation
    • Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals


    • Denials of Immigration Benefits by San Diego Immigration Lawyer
    • Affirmative Asylum Claims
    • Domestic
    • Traffic

    Federal Court

    • Appeals
    • Petitions for Review
    • Habeas Corpus
    • Mandamus
    • Civil Rights Violations by the Government by San Diego Immigration Lawyer

    State Court

    Consult with criminal defense attorneys regarding immigration consequences of criminal cases.

    Victim’s Rights

    • Violence Against Women’s Act Benefits
    • U Visas for Victims of Crime
    • T Visas for Victims of Trafficking

    The San Diego law firm Law Offices of Hasbini Immigration Lawyer San Diego is one of the best in San Diego’s leading immigration law firms. Immigration is not just a practice area for us, it is all we do. Led by founder and senior attorney Habib Hasbini, JD, LLM, the firm, associates and staff bring more than 15 years of legal experience and expertise to your unique immigration case. Habib Hasbini is a nationally recognized litigation attorney with published precedential decisions with the Supreme Court of the US and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. The firm practices removal defense, family-based immigration, litigation and appeals, naturalization and U.S. citizenship claims and corporate America with all types of nonimmigrant visas including investors, H1B, H2B, L1, E, TN, O, P, foreign professionals, multinational managers, athletes and individuals with extraordinary abilities. Our knowledge of international legal, regulatory and policy issues allows us to provide our clients with strategic advice and effective and efficient immigration solutions to assist them in achieving and maintaining a competitive edge in the global marketplace.

    Quality Legal Services at a Reasonable Cost at the Law Offices of Hasbini

    We offer our clients a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Simply put, our corporate and individual clients have significantly cut their legal costs without sacrificing their need for high-level legal services. Our clients benefit from flexible payment plans and reasonable fee structures, including fixed fee arrangements.

    Above all, they appreciate the personal attention we provide to their important immigration issues, which is evidenced by the fact that the majority of our clients are referred by other clients.

    Founded in 1990 and based in San Diego, San Diego Immigration Lawyers, Immigration Law Firm, provides clear information and efficient immigration assistance. We help individuals and employers with the full range of immigration issues, including temporary work visas, permanent residence, U.S. citizenship and resolution of problems such as case delays or deportation. Our lawyers, with more than 25 years of combined experience, keep our clients informed so they can make the best choices to resolve their immigration matters.

    We take on the tough cases. Our immigration attorneys apply the same diligence, whether representing a multinational corporation, a smaller company or an individual. We are known for being good communicators, and our clients never have problems getting through to us in a reasonable time, to obtain answers to their questions or just their case status. Most importantly, we do what we say we are going to do. Clients have rated us highly in terms of our competence, professional demeanor and the level of care we provide.

    Full Service Immigration Law Firm Law Offices of Hasbini

    San Diego Immigration Lawyers handle all types of immigration cases, for individuals and for employers small and large. Whether you need legal assistance for yourself, a family member or an employee, our immigration attorneys have expertise in the needed services, including:

    • Temporary Work Visas: Our immigration lawyers can assist professionals, executives, laborers, scientists, artists, religious workers and others to obtain temporary work permission, such as H-1B, L-1, E-2, Employment Authorization Documents and more.
    • Permanent Residence: We have assisted innumerable individuals from all walks of life to achieve U.S. permanent residence and U.S. citizenship.
    • Visas for Employees: Our lawyers work with the human resources departments of companies of all sizes to obtain temporary work permits and/or U.S. permanent residence for their professional workers, laborers, company transferees and others.
    • Employer Compliance: We assist companies to avoid or lessen government sanctions by complying with the immigration laws pertinent to U.S. employers.
    • Other immigration needs: Our immigration lawyers have represented many persons in obtaining asylum, refugee status, and in avoiding deportation. We assist numerous crime and abuse victims to remain in the U.S.

    Habib Hasbini, the head attorney of San Diego Immigration Lawyer team at the Law Offices of Hasbini specializes in immigration law. For so many years, he has assisted hundreds of individuals and their families obtain legal status in the United States. His practice is devoted 100% to U.S. immigration and nationality law. His rates are very reasonable, payment plans are available, and major credit cards are accepted. His offices are conveniently located in Southern California. He always offers a free telephone consultation.

    Areas of practice include:

    • all family-based petitions (specializing in marriage to U.S. citizens cases)
    • travel permits and re-entry permits
    • fiance visas (K-1) and spousal visas (K-3)
    • changes to student status (F-1) and extensions of tourist visas (B-2)
    • U.S. citizenship and naturalization
    • defending noncitizens in removal/deportation proceedings
    • representing noncitizens in immigration custody
    • Defending noncitizens against criminal charges that could affect their immigration status
    • helping lawful permanent residents (green card holders) apply for naturalization and citizenship
    • H1B Visas
    • obtaining permanent residence (“green cards”) for family or employment
    • religious worker visas
    • investor visas
    • testifying as an expert in immigration and nationality law in connection with motions to vacate and set aside pleas in state and federal court.

    Family-based Petitions

    Family-based petitions include those filed by U.S. citizens and permanent residents on behalf of their immediate relatives (e.g., spouses, parents, siblings, and children). If your immediate relative is a U.S. citizen, then you may be eligible to adjust your status in the United States. Once the paperwork is filed, you can immediately qualify for a work permit and travel permit. The work permit will allow you to obtain a social security card and a California I.D. or Driver’s License. The green card is usually given to you after your interview at the local immigration office. Please call for current processing times.

    Travel Permits

    Travel permits allow an applicant who has filed for permanent residency to return to the U.S. after foreign travel. Travel Permits can be valid for up to 1 year and can be used for multiple entries. There does not need to be an emergency to qualify for this type of travel permit and there is no need to obtain a visa before you return. Please call to see if you qualify for a travel permit.

    Re-Entry Permits

    Re-entry permits allow a lawful permanent resident (i.e., green card holder) to stay outside the U.S. for up to 2 years without abandoning their green card. Please call to discuss.

    Fiance Visas

    Fiance visas (K-1) are for U.S. citizens who wish to bring their fiances to the United States to marry. Upon entry, the fiance is given 90 days to marry. To qualify for a fiance visa, you must have physically met the person you are marrying within the past two years. Sufficient evidence of the physical meeting is required. Fiance visas can be issued in cases where the fiance was denied a tourist visa or student visa. Please call for current time frames.

    Spousal Visas

    Spousal visas (K-3) allow a U.S. citizens to bring their spouse to the United States quicker than the traditional immigrant visa route. Once in the United States, the foreign spouse is able to adjust status. A work permit, as well as a social security card and California I.D. or Driver’s License, is available after their entry into the U.S. Please call for current time frames.

    Student Visas

    If you are currently in the United States as a visitor and would like to attend an English language school, college or university, you may be eligible to change your status in the United States without having to apply for a student visa abroad. The paperwork is filed through the mail and a decision is made without the need for an interview. Please call to see if you qualify for a student visa.

    Tourist Visas

    If you are currently in the United States on a visitor visa in B-1 or B-2 status, you may be eligible to extend you stay for an additional amount of time (i.e., up to 6 months). After an extension, you may then be eligible to change or adjust your status depending upon your situation. Please call to discuss.

    U.S. Citizenship

    For those who have held a green card for at least 5 years (3 years for those married to U.S. citizens), you may be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. U.S. Citizenship allows you to travel on a U.S. passport and vote in upcoming elections. Please call to see if you qualify for citizenship.